Dear All, Civilla Bartlett will be laid to rest on Friday 1st May at 11am.
Please remember her in your prayers. We thank you for your support and kindness.
- Hannah: Hi everyone. Sad not able to be at dear Civilla’s funeral may our heavenly father grant her perfect rest and peace and comfort us love ones and her families these words of our Lord Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted farewell Civilla
- Carol: May she rest in peace and rise in glory
- Azuka: May her gentle soul continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord. She will be missed and may the family take comfort that she is in a better place and will feel no more pain.
- Anastasia: May her soul rest in peace
- Tony: May her soul rest in peace.
- Lara: May her sweet soul rest in peace and rise in glory. Our prayers are with her family at this difficult time.
- Minette: Will miss not seeing her. May her soul rest in perfect peace.
- Julia: Sending my heartfelt condolences to the family and wishing her gentle soul a peaceful transition. Civilla is amazing to many people! Love, light and blessings!
- Ethel: May our sister Civilla Rest in peace and May our father God comfort her family in JESUS’ NAME Amen🙏🙏
- Giles: Remembering Civilla – an inspiration to us as all and sadly missed.
- Kehinde: May her soul rest in peace🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
- Gary: Please remember our beloved civilla and family in your prayers today May she rest in peace and rise in glory🙏🙏🙏🙏
- Abi: May Civilla soul rest in our Lord Amen🙏. Lord give comfort to Lord family she left behind.
- Praise: Rest in peace our lovely sister
- Akin: May God bless and keep Civilla, the spiritual mother of St Pauls. May she rest in Peace and rise in Glory
- Julia: May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. May the Lord preserve and protect all that she left behind and grant the family fortitude to bear the lost